Hey friends, I hope you all are good and enjoying life. If not I have some funny, inspirational and witty life quotes by famous people.
Recently the World Poetry Day was celebrated on March 21. The day was declared by UNESCO in 1999 to celebrate the poetry, to pay tribute to the great poets and beautiful creation and most importantly to encourage people to read and write more. I have wanted to write this post on March 21 i.e. on the World Poetry Day itself.
However, I couldn’t as I was very busy doing my freelance writing work (and reading The Great Gatsby). But the thought wouldn’t stop nagging me and I knew I wouldn’t feel better until I share my thoughts with you.
The other day when I was reading about famous poets and their work I found some of their quotes and sayings on the internet. I’m sharing the 20 Best Life Quotes by Famous People that I loved very much. Enjoy reading and don’t forget to save and share your favorite quotes.
1. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
2. Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all. – Emily Dickinson
3. Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. – William Wordsworth
4. Be curious, not judgmental. – Walt Wittman
5. I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. – Edgar Allen Poe
6. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met. – W. B. Yeats
7. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. – Maya Angelou
8. Hell is empty and all the devils are here. – William Shakespeare
9. There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them. – Sylvia Plath
10. If thou must love me, let it be for nought except for love’s sake only. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
11. It is difficult for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs. – Thomas Hardy
12. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. – Tennyson
13. The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it. – Rudyard Kipling
14. Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. – Lord Byron
15. Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. – Percy Bysshe Shelley
16. Do I dare disturb the universe? – T. S. Eliot
17. Not all those who wander are lost. – J R R Tolkien
18. For God’s sake hold your tongue, and let me love. – John Donn
19. Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time. – Rabindranath Tagore
20. Love does not claim possession but gives freedom. – Rabindranath Tagore
FREE 30 Days Organized Life Checklist
Spend your time smartly with these small and effective lifestyle changes and make more time to work towards your Dreams!